Okay, so I’m a little behind the times…but I FINALLY got “MDS2″….which is NOW simply “MDS”…which is all I had up til my free upgrade from SU recently. Did you follow all that? *grin* Seriously, I’m so thrilled to have the latest, most-totally-fabulous bells and whistles offered on this great digital designing software Stampin’ Up! produces. I’m just now starting to play with it and look forward to some serious fun in the future.
To break in my fun new toy, I’m playing along with another great challenge with Nicole and Kris at Pixel Maven’s Retreat DigiChallenge. This was an ‘element challenge’ requiring the use of their chosen design element as the starting point for our creations. Couldn’t be easier, either: use a punch or punches on your project. And I went overboard in utilizing punch-power…almost every element on the page was created with a punch!
Items used to create this project:
- Paper: Summer Happiness DSP.
- Ink/Colors: All were inspired by and actually pulled from the DSP using the ‘picker tool’.
- Stamps: Swallowtail. Text tool was used for the sentiment.
- Punches: Butterfly Shape 1, Butterfly Shape 2, Flag Punch, 1.25-inch Square Punch (used to create all the rectangles on the page), 1.25-inch Circle Punch, Perfect Pennants Circle Punch 1.
- Other Embellishments: Grosgrain Ribbon Knot and Button Latte–both of which were matched to my project using the “Recolor” tool!
I’m so loving the new toys to play with in the new (now current!) Stampin’ Up My Digital Studio software….and very much anticipating creating some more, using MORE bells and whistles!
–Thanks for visiting my Little Corner today! –Terri