I put a few valentines together for a fundraiser for our Relay for Life Team this past week and finally got to use up some old favorite papers and put my hands on some thankfully still-plentiful ribbon I shall always love.
This card went together quickly using a retired but well-loved embossing folder and some recently acquired dies– and a lot of inky fingers. Nothing complicated here–just some fancy bow-tying and some curling fun with my scissors.
Here’s what I used:
- Stamps: (all retired SU) Four Frames, Elements of Style, Bloomin’ Marvelous
- Inks: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Early Espresso
- Papers: SU Blushing Bride, Whisper White, and Pool Party Cardstocks and some stash patterned paper
- Tools: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (SU, retired) and Darice Nesting Scallop Hearts Dies
- Embellishments: Lots and lots of ribbon–(retired) SU Pool Party 1/2″ Seam Binding, some stash pale pink 1/8″ skinny ribbon to tie it up and 3/8″ organza-ish frothy stuff in the same pale pink to top it off.
–Thanks for visiting my Little Corner today!