I went full-on vintage-vibe for my sister’s birthday card this year. I figure “vintage” describes us well, but don’t tell HER I said that! This paper encouraged me to use some grunged-up stamping on the sentiment panel, too, and the ombre ribbon was a perfect finishing touch.
Here’s what I used (all Stampin’ UP!):
- Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Suite Sayings
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach
- Paper: Cupcakes & Carousels DSP Stack; Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Peekaboo Peach, and Whisper White Cardstocks
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits; Layering Ovals Framelits
- Embellishments: Metallic Enamel Shapes: Metallic Gold Thread; Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon and Sequins from the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishments Kit
–Thanks for visiting my Little Corner today!