Some vintage and some shine for this simple but fun birthday card today. The most fun with this one was trying to clean my fingers off after I finished with all those colors!
Here’s what I used (all Stampin’ UP!):
- Stamps: Wetlands; Gorgeous Grunge
- Ink: Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party
- Paper: Cupcakes & Carousels DSP Stack; Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Whisper White Cardstocks
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits; Layering Ovals Framelits
- Embellishments: Gold Sequin Trim; Metallic Enamel Shapes; Bermuda Bay Thick Baker’s Twine; So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)
–Thanks for visiting my Little Corner today!