Day 2 of my Serene Scenery card group, inspired by a tutorial by Patty Bennett here. I’ve got a tad of stamping on this one, but the use of a punch made this easy-peasy.
Here’s what I used (all Stampin’ UP!):
- Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
- Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive
- Paper: Serene Scenery DSP Stack; Delightful Dijon, Old Olive, Whisper White Cardstocks
- Tools: Decorative Label Punch
- Embellishments: Old Olive/Natural Extra Thick Bakers Twine (retired); Delightful Dijon Grosgrain Ribbon (retired) (it’s stash-busting time!)
–Thanks for visiting my Little Corner today!