I’m starting to play with a new stamp set, Ribbon of Courage, which will be released with the 2017-18 SU catalog. This is a fabulous set of images and perfect sentiments.
I slammed this card together quickly, starting with a piece of watercolor paper I’d had “washed” and waiting in my stash for something screaming for it. Adding some more pink-ink buffed around the edges gave me my ‘think-pink’ encouragement vibe.
Here’s what I used (all Stampin’ UP!):
- Stamps: Ribbon of Courage
- Ink: Stazon Black; Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
- Paper: Watercolor Paper; Whisper White and Blushing Bride Cardstocks
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Embellishment: a single heart from the Metallics Enamel Shapes
–Thanks for visiting my Little Corner today!