I’m kind of on a roll with this stamp set and watercolor paper, here’s another with this combo, using yet another great sentiment from the set. Honestly, I wish there was zero NEED for this stamp set; realistically, I have far too many people that I know who can use it right now.
Here’s what I used (all Stampin’ UP!):
- Stamps: Ribbon of Courage
- Ink: Stazon Black; Calypso Coral; Daffodil Delight
- Paper: Watercolor paper; Pool Party, Whisper White Cardstocks
- Tools: Layering Squares Framelits; Stitched Shapes Framelits. (And I’ll be very glad to get the coordinating framelits for the Ribbon of Courage set that will be available with the new catalog; that will make this stamp set even better!)
- Embellishments: Some various sequins from the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishments Kit; and some more retired White Jute Ribbon (to continue to bust my stash!)
–Thanks for visiting my Little Corner today!