The subject for March’s “monthly mirror project”–wherein I’m creating a new decorative insert appropriate to each month–was easily chosen, since Easter falls in March this year. I also wanted to continue for a bit longer with the beautiful paper that I’d used last month (see it here). So, since I’d attached February’s focal point very simply, because I’m
lazy brilliant and believe in recycling, it was removed easily. I will now forward this heart banner to my niece to use in her room for awhile–her favorite color is blue, too.
So, March’s project was put together with a lot more of the blues from the dsp (and a tad of the pink), one of my favorite Easter stamps (sadly retired), some minimal embellishments, and a lush bow from (the also sadly retired) most gorgeous ribbon SU ever created. This project was a joy to make and feels like a genuine gift for my room, especially as I contemplate the great joy and indescribable Gift of which it testifies.
Here’s what I used (all Stampin’ Up!):
- Stamps: Indescribable Gift; Flower Shop; Petite Petals
- Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Mossy Meadow; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Birthday Bouquet DSP; Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Pool Party, and Whisper White Card Stocks
- Embellishments: Antique Brads (retired); Pearl Basics Jewels; Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon
- Tools: Pansy and Petite Petals Punches
–Thanks for visiting my Little Corner today–and Happy Easter!