I think I’m in under the wire for Mojo Monday 494.
I loved this sketch and knew immediately what product I wanted to use and what I wanted to create with it. I love this DSP! It’s vintage, sweet, soft, and has lovely colors. (I’m particularly fond of the “blue-side” of this double-sided paper, but wanted to give the opposite side of the color wheel a workout, too.) And who doesn’t love a carousel? There’s something about this paper that can be either softly romantic or evoke fond memories of childhood–all with the same image. And since I’ve got quite a few friends right now that I want to send a personal “hi-I’m-thinking-of-you” card to because their lives could use a bit of sunshine–this card seems made-to-order.
Here’s what I used (all Stampin’ UP!):
- Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
- Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach, Soft Suede
- Paper: Cupcakes & Carousels DSP Stack; Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White Cardstocks
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits
- Embellishments: Ribbon only–some Calypso Coral and some wide white retired-but-happily-residing-in-my-stash and a piece of metallic-threaded-Baker’s Twine from the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit
–Thanks for visiting my Little Corner today!